- Joyce Carol Oates talks about Foxfire‘s newest film adaptation and its relevance to feminism and online internet harassment.
- Flannery O’Connor reads her short story, “A Good Man Is Hard to Find.” I’ve never actually heard her read before. Excellent.
- You can trade your used books online at Paperbackswap. I’ve been looking for something like this.
- Flavorwire compiles a list of the prettiest online literary magazines.
- More from Flavorwire: School pictures of famous authors.
- As previously mentioned, 750words is a website that motivates writers to write every day. It’s been extremely useful to me so far, and maybe it’ll help you too.
- My writer-friend Melissa Dominic has a fantastic new blog over at the Pocket House. Feel free to explore and make yourself at home. She’ll be happy to have you.