- Joyce Carol Oates talks about Foxfire‘s newest film adaptation and its relevance to feminism and online internet harassment.
- Flannery O’Connor reads her short story, “A Good Man Is Hard to Find.” I’ve never actually heard her read before. Excellent.
- You can trade your used books online at Paperbackswap. I’ve been looking for something like this.
- Flavorwire compiles a list of the prettiest online literary magazines.
- More from Flavorwire: School pictures of famous authors.
- As previously mentioned, 750words is a website that motivates writers to write every day. It’s been extremely useful to me so far, and maybe it’ll help you too.
- My writer-friend Melissa Dominic has a fantastic new blog over at the Pocket House. Feel free to explore and make yourself at home. She’ll be happy to have you.
This entry was posted in carousels
and tagged 750words
, a good man is hard to find
, flannery o'connor
, joyce carol oates
, melissa dominic
, online harassment
, the pocket house
. Bookmark the permalink