- You can see what people are reading on the subways over at The Underground New York Public Library.
- Another great blog I discovered: Pen and Ink. Tattoos and the stories behind them.
- Many people were upset earlier this year about having no Pulitzer Prize awarded for fiction. In the New Yorker, writer Michael Cunningham (who was one of members of the jury that decides which three books are to be judged) discusses how exactly the process worked.
- Over at the Rumpus, writer and internet hero Roxane Gay talks about women writers, “women’s fiction,” and gender disparity in the publishing landscape. Also good books that I want to read.
- Here’s a collection of really weird book titles. Some will make you laugh out loud, some will leave you scratching your head.